• Jeep Safari in Chitwan is one of the most enriching experiences in Nepal. In a climate very different from the Himalayas, Chitwan National Park is a must-see if you are in Nepal. This 932 km² playground, very well protected against poaching, allows you to find yourself in the heart of the savannah, swamps and tropical forests. A place home to rare species like the Asian one-horned rhinoceros and the Bengal tiger. This beautiful area was created in 1973, now attracting more and more tourists.
Jeep Safari in Chitwan: an unforgettable experience
• Jeep Safari in Chitwan activity takes up the second half of your day. It is aboard a large open-top jeep and accompanied by about ten people that you will cross the dusty tracks of Chitwan National Park for a few hours. To avoid suffering from sunstroke that would spoil your stay, bring a hat or a cap. As you’ll stay several hours in an open-air jeep, the sun will definitely hit you.
Jeep Safari in Chitwan: a social and ecological responsibility
• You’ll notice that if the jeep makes a terrible noise, the animals are used to it and do not flee when it arrives. In a Jeep Safari in Chitwan, everything is done to avoid disturbing the animals and interfering in their lifestyle. Know that the number of jeeps that roam the park is regulated to limit traffic on the environment. In a Jeep Safari in Chitwan, protection of animals and awareness of the local ecosystem is at the heart of the attention.
Why choose a Jeep Safari in Chitwan ?
• Monkeys, birds, warthogs, hinds, crocodiles, rhinoceros etc., it is luck that will allow you to see large animals or not. That being said, the area covered by a Jeep Safari in Chitwan is much wider than a safari on foot, so your chances are clearly increased tenfold.
Jeep Safari in Chitwan: How does it work?
• Jeep Safari in Chitwan is offered for those who want to get deep into the jungle quickly. It is often mixed with day trips and packages. Prices are generally around $ 150 per day, including accommodation and food. 2/3 day package tours are often more advantageous, however, only if you book in person in Chitwan rather than online.
• A Jeep Safari in Chitwan is a must-to-do in Nepal before heading back up to the capital to visit Kathmandu. Spending a few hours immersing yourself in a jungle atmosphere with tropical scents is an unexpected experience, radically different from the high air you would expect to find in Nepal. It’s up to you to enjoy this safari experience as you see fit.
Did you try the Jeep Safari in Chitwan? Tell us about your experience!