• Sarangkot – Nepal is a village located above Pokhara at an altitude of 1,600 meters. Sarangkot – Nepal is famous for its panoramic view of the Himalayas Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu, Pokhara, and Phewa Tal Lake. Over the past few years, Sarangkot – Nepal has become a popular destination for paragliding.
• Discover everything about Sarangkot – Nepal with us!
Description of Sarangkot – Nepal.
• When locals say that Sarangkot – Nepal is on a hill, it is in the Nepalese sense. Don’t expect to climb a hill as you might have near your home, but rather a small mountain, mostly depending on which path you take. The village of Sarangkot, located 1,600 meters above sea level, is famous for the superb view of the Dhaulagiri, the Annapurna, and the sacred mountain Machapuchare.
• The walk that leads to Sarangkot – Nepal is pleasant and offers beautiful views of Pokhara, Phewa, and its surroundings. Take a day to make the round trip from Pokhara ; you can also spend the night in one of the village guesthouses. Additionally, Fans of extreme sports can do paragliding jumps from Sarangkot – Nepal.
How do I get to Sarangkot – Nepal?
• Climb the hill from Sedi (just north along Pokhara Lake). Sarangkot – Nepal trail is well marked, and there are steps in many places where the slope gets too steep. You can also take a local bus. However, know that there is an entrance fee of Rs 25, giving you access to the main viewpoint at the top of the mountain.
What can you visit in Sarangkot – Nepal?
• The Annapurna Range : Sarangkot – Nepal offers a mesmerizing view of one of the world’s largest mountain ranges. The Annapurna Range includes Annapurna I, which is the 10th highest mountain in the world.
• Temple : In Sarangkot – Nepal, you can visit a small Shiva temple at the top of the mountain, which serves as a center of celebration for important feast days.
What are the activities you can do in Sarangkot – Nepal?
• Observation of fauna: especially birds
• Paragliding: Sarangkot – Nepal is a prime spot for paragliders
• Zipline: Sarangkot – Nepal is the starting point of the fastest and longest zipline in the world. It starts at the top of the mountain and leads to the valley below.
• Hiking: The trail to Pokhara is ideal for a day hike, and the dirt roads around Sarangkot – Nepal, pass through charming little villages.
• Sarangkot – Nepal is a famous belvedere to admire, early in the morning, the sunrise over the snow-capped mountain ranges. The view is breathtaking, and the spectacle breathtaking. It is also a starting point for paragliders who fly over the valley of Pokhara.