Nepal zipline is the longest, steepest and fastest zipline in the world, providing the best adventure experience. Located in Sarangkot – Nepal, about 10 km from Pokhara (Nepal), ZipFlyer – Nepal is the world’s longest and most extreme zipline.
Its vertical drop is estimated to be around 600 meters over with a total distance of 1.8 km. ZipFlyer – Nepal is the steepest in the world, the highest, and one of the most extended ziplines. Additionally, ZipFlyer – Nepal is also one of the fastest, with top speeds of up to 140 km / h.
If you intend to do some ziplining in Pokhara, you’re in the right place!
Description of ZipFlyer – Nepal
ZipFlyer – Nepal is a brand new activity to do in Pokhara, holding a record as the longest zipline. With a slope of 56 degrees containing an absolute extent of 1.8 km and a vertical slope of 600 meters, ZipFlyer – Nepal is becoming an essential activity for adventure lovers. In addition to enjoying a zipline activity, you also have the option of participating in a bungee jumping activity.
ZipFlyer – Nepal is the most sensational zipline in the world. Additionally, safety was a primary criterion when creating this Zip-Flyer project. This zipline system was designed in the USA with advanced technologies to provide comfort, safety, and speed.
Reasons to visit ZipFlyer – Nepal
- In ZipFlyer – Nepal, you will enjoy an adventure on the longest zipline in the world
- Get the adrenaline pumping at a speed of over 90 miles per hour
- Admire the breathtaking landscapes of the Himalayan range and the dense green forest below
- Set your vision to explore new varieties of adventure activities that will get your adrenaline pumping to the max
- Put your mind to the test as you experience thrills and fun you’ve never felt before
- Admire Forests and green hills below, landscapes of the high Himalayan mountains around, and a top speed of 100 km / hr.
ZipFlyer – Nepal is a great experience to do in Pokhara that you can choose with your eyes closed (or rather with your eyes wide open so you don’t miss a thing). Get excited and ready for an incredible ziplining adventure.